Thursday, April 29, 2010

blog# 6

To me class so far has been pretty good. In my ENG 101 class we wrote a couple of essays throughout the semester and we never did blogs or anything like that, so this is new to me. I would certainly rather do blogs than writing essays (even though this is the first blog I actually done) I think essays are stressful and you have to put too much time and work into them. For me personally yes, knowing that other read my blog makes me want to be more careful in what I write. Reading other peoples blogs gives me idea of what they think. To be honest I've always had a little trouble with literary analysis like irony, simile, metaphor... I really thought ENG 102 was going to be very challenging. I thought this required a lot of poem reading (which I really don't like) and about a thousand essays and papers to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment